charlie's crabshack first birthday party : part II

Thursday, July 7, 2016

It was a {hot} fun evening celebrating our boy. Luckily the sun sets behind our house and it quickly shaded the concrete pad outside our garage. We needed all the shade and breeze we could get!


these rolls. i mean...




my sister may be the absolute CUTEST prego ever...


sweet story about this pic. on Mother's Day Chad surprised me with several aprons and pillows made out of my dad's button up shirts. He took the last of daddy's shirts we found after we finished cleaning out dad's house/shop (that we finally sold) and a lady he works with made them all! Yes, I cried.

I figured this red and white striped apron was definitely perfect for the occasion. 
(and no, not quite sure why I look 4 months prego here but I'm definitely not! HA) 



these babies were born just seven weeks apart. you'd never know it but Charlie is the younger one, just not the smallest!


kisses from Grami...


Charlie's smash cake...



"ocean water" and swedish fish for the little ones...


we had buckets on the tables for your peeled shrimp and crab shells. I also had rolls of paper towels everywhere! Gotta be prepared...


because with food this dang good, you just dive right in!



which is also just what Charlie did to his cake, after he figured out that he COULD actually eat it...


yuuuuuuummmm


and he kept shoving it in! 


the sweetest pic with cousins Carter and Maddox...


I wish this pic wasn't blurry because I adore Charlie's "heyyyyy it's my birfdaaaay" face ;) 


cake for Aunt Coco...


finger-lickin' good y'all...


and the main cake was strawberry, which was also delish!


Chad had cooked out in the heat, so of course he changed outfits. Charlie was hell bent on feeding him cake too...


the best pics we could get. Cade would NOT pose with us, because he was too busy playing at this point of the night and of course, like I've mentioned in previous posts...this "daddy's boy" just insisted on feeding daddy his cake instead of mama **cue eye roll**


It really is the sweetest thing and I love them both more than they will ever know.

Thankful for our wonderful family for not only coming out to celebrate Charlie's birthday with us, but for also helping us along the way this year. Like they say, it really does take a village! 

"I'll love you forever, I'll love you for always. As long as I'm living, my baby you'll be"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019