:: five on friday ::

Friday, July 8, 2016


// one // 

we've been so busy with Charlie's birthday and the 4th , I failed to mention how my sweet Cade attended VBS for the first time. He didn't do THAT great (he wouldn't stay without me and wouldn't stay on the stage to sing and dance...- which is soooo not like him . HA *eye roll*) but he did have a good time with his cousin Hayden and made some new friends. I feel like next year at age 5, he will be much better age to go! 


// two // 

I'm trying to get projects done around the house this Summer. One being actually cleaning out and decorating our guest bedroom upstairs above the garage to prep it for guests coming to stay this Fall! I've had friends stay in our guest bedroom back in January, but then it just turned into a junk room again and it never was even really "finished". It's just been embrassing, my friend Beth who has come to visit since then had to stay in Cade's bedroom. We have GOT to get it cleaned out and finished. We just threw a bed up there that was my sister's and her old bedding too. Looking forward, I found this duvet I'm obsessed with from Pottery Barn and found a few other items I'm putting on my "wish list" too. Everything below is also on SALE right now. May be time to bite the bullet.

bedding: Pottery Barn // light fixture: Joss & Main // ottoman: Target // bedskirt: Pottery Barn

// three // 

obsessed with this new floral ruffle romper that arrived at Sugar this week!



// four // 

we had a great 4th of July! we just drove over the BadBoy to a family friend's pool nearby and we had hot dogs and hamburgers on the grill for lunch and prime rib for dinner. Yum!


the boys staying too cool in their shades


// five // 

our country. i cant. so much sadness this week and just the fear of our country's future overwhelms me. We need peace. love. and most importantly, Jesus. Just going to leave everyone with this...


peace, love and prayers as we go into the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019