quarantine life.

Tuesday, March 24, 2020

well, over the past week...


  • we've learned to be a barber. 



and did the best we could. I saw somewhere on Insta , they called it the #quarancut.
I know my strengths and weaknesses. THIS IS A WEAKNESS.


  • had a vist from Spiderman...





  •  spent a sunny Saturday outside washing and detailing cars, soaking up the sunshine and listening to Kenny Rogers on the day he passed.


  • speaking of Kenny.... "you better know when to hold em'.... know when to fold em'... " We've gotten really good at card games.


  • and we wear robes...a LOT :)




  • Saturday night I had a "girls night out" via a Zoom meeting...we got wild y'all. So wild. 


  • and we've also watched a ton of movies (Stargirl, Onward, Outbreak, Contagion - because clearly we don't like to sleep at night) and Netflix (Chad was obsessed with The Ranch and we're about to start Tiger King) and also TikTok. I signed up Sugar for TikTok (follow us if you're on there @scsugar) and even the boys have had too much fun on there (I always make sure I monitor what they see (and hear!) bc lordhavemercy) . It's a great way to showcase all of the new styles at Sugar and let's face it we are living in such a video crazed world, I gotta just keep it fresh and keep trying out new avenues. Who would have ever thought retail would lead to this. Seriously! 
...but that's where we are this week. What are you guys doing to stay sane?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019