celebrating our favorite princess.

Sunday, November 17, 2019

I'm going to try and update the blog during this busy holiday season. Things are really kicking into high gear this week and there's no plans to slow down until December 26th...

So let's get started, shall we! Today we celebrated our favorite little princess, our niece Macy Joy. She's spunky, strong willed and full of J O Y. God knew we needed a little pink in our big sea of blue (two boys of our own and FOUR nephews). It's been so fun having my very own built in bestie for the past three years. I love spoiling her and will forever be her biggest fan!


We had a small family bday dinner post church today. I snapped this pic of the boys in front of the Fall trees and man, do they look so grown! I hope to snap a few more next weekend for Christmas card pics...







Frozen theme bc #obsessed and who's ready for Frozen II next weekend?


then there's this baby. my LORT I could eat him up with a spoon! 




the three amigos.


I mean wouldn't you give you him anything he asked for once he put that little hand out there? 
Whatever you want Skip! 



no one can resist this little grin!!!!!

Up next, Sugar kicks off gift guides this week. WOOHOO! I'll link them up here as best I can :) Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019