MIA.

Friday, November 15, 2019

well darn.

while everyone else had a "BLOG-TOBER" , I guess I just took the entire month off (and now half of November too...). Life is busy. Life is FUN. I have finally allowed myself grace not to "do all the things" and to just focus on the fam...the friends...the biz...all of which makes my heart so happy. 

Now don't get me wrong. This little slice of the internet that is my blog certainly makes my heart happy as well. When I look back at the past decade that I've blogged our family memories, I could tear up with happy tears of pure JOY. So I'll try to post updates here and there, but again the crazy retail holiday season is upon us so don't expect too much.

What have we been up to over the past six weeks? 

Well....THREE concerts...THREE WEDDINGS...and ONE epic Halloween!

This isn't even all the pics, but man I have cherished the fun this Fall. Looking forward to a memorable Christmas up next....









"yeah life's pretty weird...life's pretty great. Life's pretty good if you live it" - Miranda Lambert

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019