cade's first grand slam.

Thursday, May 30, 2019

still trying to catch up and had to document May 16th...

the day my baby Cade hit his first GRAND SLAM!

Cade's number this year was number 12 which was the baseball number of Chad's first cousin, Drew, who
 was set to be a groomsman in our wedding but tragically killed in a car wreck in 2007. #luckynumber12

this is the face of pure JOY!!!!


He was more than thrilled and scored them enough runs to win the game. We were so proud and I could have literally teared up seeing his little face light up!

During this season he's also enjoyed being catcher too...


and of course playing with his best buds...


they all signed the game ball for him to take him and he keeps reminding me I need to go buy him a clear case to put it in. Let me add that to my list! haha



the next day was Chad's birthday so on the ride home Cade said "I did it for you daddy!" 

melt. my. heart.


here's a few more pics of the boys from that particular game...

cousin Carter always hitting bombs...


and his bff Brantley too!




Chad enjoyed being one of the coaches for another year...


and Charlie just enjoyed being a spectator for another year. ha!








and that's a wrap on the 2019 season!

Until next year, boys...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019