April showers bring May flowers (and fun happenings!)

Wednesday, May 8, 2019

April showers bring May flowers...and boy are they in bloom!


I can't believe mums that I had planted in the Fall are starting to bloom again!

I got all my planters planted on our back deck...


added a fun new fella from Hobby Lobby (on sale of course) to our landscaping near the deck steps...


our knock out roses are gorgeous right now and seriously the most perfect pink roses...


I always keep some in my Coton Colors vase and changed out the attachment too!


Lillies and daylillies also in bloom too...


and May also brings a whole lot of happenings!!!! We're wrapping up the last few weeks of school and Cade has field day, muffins with mom, funnel cakes with dad, etc... and we're also hosting a shower here this weekend + have Mother's Day, Chad's bday and Memorial Day coming up. Here's a look at our kitchen chalkboard (...aaand this is all I could fit! HA) 


Excited for even more fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019