the E P I C ending to one crazy busy month.

Tuesday, May 7, 2019

So April is always one of my craziest/busiest months of the year because of Sugar's anniversary weekend/sale and then you throw in my mom's bday, Easter, baseball, a Wine Down Wednesday and you've got one exhausted mama over here (hand raised!)

The last weekend in April proved to be the most fun yet and it kicked off with me taking off early on a Friday to attend a book party at Cade's school. His class published a book and I couldn't be more proud! 



That night we met up with friends at Break on the Lake to celebrate Kenzie's 30th birthday!!!




gorgeous food and gorgeous views. look at that sunset! made us all even more ready for lake days and boat waves...


The next day I still had to work (my third Saturday in a row!) but left a bit early to run home and change then head to Greenville to see ERIC CHURCH!!!!


Courtney, Mack, Kayla (Sug store manager) and her husband Matthew (best buds with Mack since they were kiddos) met up at our house for pizza and pregaming because we were too lazy to fight the crowds at all the restaurants before the show! Once we finally made it up there we parked on the top deck in the parking garage next to Bon Secours and enjoyed perfect views and met a few new friends tailgating. 

Y'all know my love for Eric Church runs deeeeeep. I figured it up and this was the FIFTH time I had seen him in concert. The last time being Dec 2014 when I was 15 weeks pregnant with Charlie (a surprise) and we announced to our crew we were pregnant that night.







on our way over to the concert we GOT STUCK in the parking garage elevator. Not joking. We were in there, overcrowded with 14 people for a good 10-15 minutes before firefighters rescued us out. We can laugh about it now and while it was an experience we will never forget, it was one I SHO do not ever want to experience again! HA

Finally at the show, it was amaaaaaze...as always. It was all Eric Church for literally three hours. The best. We had so much fun!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019