june bucket list

Wednesday, May 31, 2017

EDIT: I posted this yesterday because I literally thought it was June 1st until about 5:30pm when my store manager Kayla told me otherwise. Like, I would have bet my life on it and wrote June 1st on business checks, told customers I couldn't believe it was June already, etc... Swear I am losing. my. mind. (or just really need a vacation!!!) 

HAPPY JUNE!

Can''t believe May flew by that fast. Seriously.

We had a blank kitchen chalkboard since Mother's Day I think, so this past weekend it was time to figure out what to put on it. Instead of a Summer bucket list (since i'll likely switch it up for Charlie's birthday the first of July...) I thought it would be good to do a June bucket list and then a July bucket list later.

We sorta did this last year and it was fun to see what type of things Cade wanted to do for the Summer or different goals we all had.


This month, we hope to...

- host another cookout

- visit Uptown Greenwood's splash pad

- go see Cars 3 (I think it comes out mid month)

- go see the topiaries in Uptown Greenwood for SC's Festival of Flowers (they're out and about throughout Uptown the entire the month of June)

- build a sandcastle (we have a beach trip planned this month. HOORAY!)

- roast smores (on our new DIY firepit daddy attempted...)

- plan Charlie's 2nd birthday party

- attend VBS at church

Easy, attainable fun goals for the month so we hear less "I'm bored". Hopefully.

I'm also looking forward to a girls trip this month, market trip to order Fall and kicked off the month finally having faux wood blinds installed this morning in our master closet, master bath and dining room that we've needed since we moved in. It's the little things folks. Knocking out one at a time...

Hope you all have a great {productive} month!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019