// five on friday // school's out for summer

Friday, June 2, 2017

"School's OUT....for...SUMMER!".... sing along. You know ya want to!

Still can't believe it's June. Here's some of our end of school year fun....

// one //

Yesterday we kicked off June with dentist appointments and also by seeing a few topiaries in Uptown Greenwood for SC's 50th Annual Festival of Flowers! Our Uptown transforms into flowers and topiaries EVERYWHERE. Just gorgeous. If you're in the area, you must see. The kids especially love it and hey, it's free fun. 

We had this as part of our June bucket list, so we'll definitely be back to see the rest. The boys loved the alligator, frog and Lily the mermaid right outside Sugar's front door!

Charlie's face kills me!!!! HA!
// two // 

Today was Cade's last day of preschool!!! (BRB. Sobbing!!) I can't believe how fast the past two years have flown by. I know most mama's who have high school graduates this year would probably tell me the next dozen will fly just as fast. I wish I could freeze time, but I'm excited for the new adventures ahead. Cade has learned SO MUCH at Due West ARP Church Preschool, met great new friends and has absolutely loved his two teachers - Mrs. Becky and Mrs. Kim. They have been a true blessing!!


We're thankful he's had the opportunity to attend preschool here and now it's time to enjoy Summer before he's kindergarten bound at Cherokee Trail Elementary in August. Aaaaah!

// three // 

Whipped up two teacher's gifts and to me, I think it's just all about what you think the teachers would love. We've given lots of Sugar gifts over the past two years so when I saw this fun printable on Pinterest, I knew I had to give it a try. I got the beach towel, Summer candle, tumbler, magazine and sunscreen at Wal-Mart. The baskets I had from the Dollar Tree. Easy peezy, inexpensive (the beach towels were $6!) and super cute!





Hope the love them and have a chance to relax in the sun, because they have DEFINITELY made learning fun for our Cade.

// four // 

With Summer, we've got more long nights out on the deck and time for cookouts down at the shop. Chad's working on a DIY firepit I hope he finishes soon!

love these Lilly pillows we sell at Sugar!
post about our fun place setting from last weekend HERE
// five // 

Also with warmer temps and Summer season comes cute new Summer styles!!! Loving all of the new arrivals at Sugar this past week 

Palm Bay Choker Dress

Malibu Hi Lo Maxi Dress

Wisteria Dress


Malone Top in White

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

2 comments:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019