WILW: items on my Christmas wish list

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

I don't need a thing, but I'm going to roll out a list of things I've had my eye on (as ideas for family members who keep asking **cough cough** , so these are a few of my favorite things). Sharing so you may get some ideas too!






and Tarte has my favorite mascara ever, Lights Camera Lashes.





I've wanted a shower seat ever since we moved in our house!!!




These New Balance kicks. I feel like they'd go with EVERYTHING and I also desperately need motivation to work out next year. 



But also since I do love pink and wear tons of Lilly. New Balance Classics are always a must.


So yeah makeup and kicks. That's basically my jam right now! 
What's on your grown up wish list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019