baby blain is here!

Sunday, May 17, 2015

If you'll remember from this post {and probably countless others because I've talked about it a lot}, Chad's cousin Holly and husband Will John were due with baby boy #2 on May 20th. Well, Blain Walker Simpson arrived on 5.15.15. Pretty cool birthdate and he. is. precious!!!! Such a doll.

She was induced at 5:30am and had him around noon. She had such an easy delivery, much easier than her last with her son Hayden and that gives me much hope. Dear Lord, if you could do the same thing for me that would be great. Amen

I couldn't wait to get over and get my hands on him and lucky for me Self Memorial is just minutes away from Sugar. Once my employee got there Friday afternoon, I jetted over to the hospital with camera bag in hand. The funniest part was on my way up to the women's center, there was not one but two different people who congratulated me and told me "Awww, today's the big day!" I said "Um no, not today. Not for me!" I just look like I'm about to pop, but yeah thanks. 

So this is sweet Blain, just a few hours NEW. Look at that sweetness...


I loved taking a few pics of proud big brother Hayden and this all made me even more excited for Cade to meet his new baby brother in just a few week. Eeeeek. This made it all the more real.







Just the sweetest thing ever!

We are SO excited and overjoyed that Blain is here and healthy.
That's the 6th McClain great-grandson, now it's just time to wait on #7. 
Can not wait for our sweet Charlie to be here so he and Blain can be bffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019