// 32 Weeks //

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Holy cow. 

8 weeks left? 

Maybe we should start on the nursery now.

This pic was taken this past weekend at 31.5 weeks pregnant, to be exact
Actually, now that we are back from the beach we are 100% ready to get the nursery set up. Everything is here. The last little thing, his light fixture arrived yesterday. Things just need to be put together (like his dresser from Ikea I picked up last weekend) and more furniture (crib, rocker, etc...) needs to be brought over from my mom's and put in place.

Like I said in yesterday's post, this Saturday I'll be at a wedding all day/night but on Sunday Chad said it's time to get the list done. I agree...and I hope I can just sit there and point/give orders! Yes, please. Chad even started last night by putting together Charlie's new stroller. I'm re-using a ton of stuff from Cade, but I do have a few new things I've purchased and will post more on that later.

How Far Along: 32 weeks today!!

Size of baby: size of a coconut

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 23 lbs (doing way better with my weight this go' round but I account it 100% to the fact that I feel like I do. not. sit. down. Moving a house, not having as much help at my store, and raising a toddler. Yeah, that'll keep ya weight in check fo sho. Not complaining and trust me, I kid you not I ate nearly a dozen Krispy Kreme doughnuts at the beach (and everything else in sight) over the course of 3 days, but then due to the rain starting every freakin' time we got down to the beach, I walked miles back and forth, back and forth from the beach back to the 2nd row beach house. God has definitely kept me more active this time - whether I wanted to be on my feet walking a ton or not. I'm thankful, but I'm tired. Real tired. Whew)

Maternity Clothes:  yes and the pants/shorts are even getting uncomfortable. I just want to wear dresses from here on out but I need a little more sun on these legs.

Gender:  BOY! Jack Charles "Charlie" McClain

Movement: all the time. He wakes me up kicking! He is VERY active and it's getting to where sometimes he even hurts. Like slooooow down wild child. Lort. Mama needs to sleep. (I know he's just prepping me for the next couple months)

What I miss: sleeping good (and being able to sleep on my back!), my regular clothes, and now that warmer weather is approaching, a margarita by the pool

Cravings: still craving salads, strawberries, mexican, ice cream, even pickles...anything typical pregnancy cravings I swear.

Symptons: the heartburn has been insane. I pop Tums like candy and have resorted to Pepto Bismol. I never had heartburn this much with Cade so I am anxious to see if the old wives tale is true and he will have more hair than Cade. Also I just feel pain all over my belly and lower back. Of course it's worse when I'm on my feet all day, every day at Sug and barely ever sit down. At night Im just exhausted. If I lay down and get back up I'm stiff as can be. Already ready to have my body back, as in not have this little nugget controlling it. I need my stamina back! 

Best Moment this week: spending time at the beach relaxing!!!! It was much needed. Also I picked up the most adorable coming home outfit for him at market. (I was just going to let him wear Cade's but poor baby needed something new). I left one of our duffle bags out after the beach so that I can just begin packing up for the hospital. I also registered at pediatrician's office yesterday, but need to pre-register at hospital asap this week. Really relieved to be checking things off the list!

1 comment:

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019