// life lately //

Monday, March 16, 2015

The few days of sunshine and warmer temps in between lots of rainy days, make us even more thankful for eager to enjoy it. Last week I had Cade in Greenwood and took him to the park to play, while me and Charlie bug enjoyed (ok...devoured) a milkshake.

We need more sunny days like that...and more milkshakes.


Speaking of Charlie, the first monogrammed item finally came in so I guess that makes the name official right? Check out one of my former ZTA sorority sister's cute Etsy boutique, AWDesigns & More. Loved this sweet striped gown and big brother Cade got a few cute monogrammed polos too!


I've been craving salads like whoah. All very new to me this pregnancy because last time it was all Big Mac's, all the time. Gross. My favorite is a spinach mix with blue cheese, candied walnuts, strawberries, and Simply Dressed Balsamic Dressing. I legit come home and make one as a snack sometimes. Yeah, like ALL that on that plate...just a snack. HA! Obsessed! 


Cade finally had his 3 year well check last week (we missed the first one due to the ice storm). Big boy weighed 36 pounds and was 38 inches tall! The doctor showed me how he measured up on his charts and said he had recently hit a growth spurt. Uh, ya think!

Have you ever seen a child more excited about a check up. I really hope it was the check up and not the gown that made him so happy...


Afterwards I took him to eat Chick fil A in the mall and he spotted the dang carousel over at the shoe store. Sure, he would have enjoyed riding had he not strained his neck so much checking out GIRLS! 
Have mercy.


This past weekend was fun (and beautiful!) when the rain finally wore off mid Saturday. We got a few more things done around the house and outside. I started my gallery wall in the powder room and plan to fill up with antique photos! The hubs was just proud the antlers made it in. Long way to go!


We had friends over for dinner, we went to church, took Sunday naps, then I took bridal portraits and we finished the weekend with a fish fry of fresh fish the guys caught yesterday.

I feel like all we did was EAT. It was great.

Now, it's back to a busy week this week and this mama has lots of work to do! 
So excited about this warmer weather and Spring temps...

However, Cade still insists on wearing flannel pajamas (but never wants to wear a shirt!) and I am guessing his new step stool still wasn't enough.


Never a dull moment guys, never a dull moment.

Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Cade is so stinking cute!! I can only imagine how 2 of him is going to be!! Just precious!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they are going to be a mess! How is sweet baby Jack? Hope motherhood is treating you well. Isn't it great???? Happy Friday!

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019