// five on friday: WANT //

Friday, March 20, 2015

// one // 

New Spring Sugar styles are arriving and they are amazing. Want every single one...

Karlie Pastel Sunset Tank // $39.99 
Essential Long Sleeve Tee in Navy Stripe // $39.99 // currently out of stock but available in other colors
Karlie Senorita Embroidered Kimono // $88 
// two // 

Also, new Lilly Pulitzer Spring 2015.

So good. Here's some of my favorites! Also available at Sugar, we just may not have everything online, but you can give us a call at 864.229.6322 and we will help you out :)








// three // 

Since we are currently using an outdoor wicker storage cube as an end table, I really have my eye on World Market's Everett End Table, now on sale. The wood matches the legs of our ottoman coffee table we got from there and I think it will be the perfect lighter shade for our dark brown sectional.


// four // 

Another piece I'd love for our living room is Ballard Design's Tasseau Floor Lamp. We currently have zero lamps in the living room and I love lamps! We didn't wire for outlets on the floor (we knew we could do later) so putting one on the end table isn't going to be an option, but I have the perfect spot next to the entertainment center and feel like this one will go great. Now to just save up and/or catch it on sale. Ballard outlet trip, anyone?



// five //

I love Easter! It's one of my favorite holidays and I can't wait to celebrate our first Easter here in the new house and have family over here for Sunday dinner after church. This is one of my "Pinterest favs" I'd love to try. Isn't this the cutest?


Hope you all have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019