Christmas Week Recap: Part II

Wednesday, December 31, 2014

So as I lay here on the couch recovering from the dreaded "stomach bug of 2014", it's a vast improvement from the bed I've been in for nearly 24 hours. Chad had the flu over Christmas, so I guess only fair for me to be sick on New Years. Booooo. Here's to hoping 2015 brings no more sicknesses.

Oh well, just thankful I am able to hold my head up...watch Chad and Cade play here in the den...and finish uploading some Christmas pics for a recap. There's no place I'd rather be than home with my boys tonight!

Back to the recap, the Sunday evening before Christmas we had a laid back "Dirty Santa" game and dinner with my in-laws closest family friends. I can't believe I snapped this pic of ALL four McClain grands. (Remember one of my goals was more pics taken with my real camera, not just phone) The only one I got all week...


oh how this sweet smile and dimples gets me every. single. time.
Little heartbreaker in the making!


and even though they're a year apart in age, they look...act...even fight (oops!) like TWINS most of the time. Best buddies, for sure! 


Another one of their best buddies is Casey's son Troy. These three are going to be trouble!
Cute trouble.


it's hilarious to see the older ones giving Troy the low down on Christmas...


We had a fun time with the Ashley's as always! 

The next night was Carter's 4th Birthday. Can't believe it. I remember the day he was born like it was yesterday and how he had to stay in NICU over Christmas. I remember going back to the hospital to love on him Christmas day. Always a special place in my heart for this sweet boy




fun photos from the party. this would be titled "the only time Cade sits still"
(well, unless there's cake in front of him too!)


Carter insisted on a low key spaghetti dinner with cake/ice cream at home and the kid even wanted to wear his jammies all day. I mean, I like his style.


It was just a fun night with family and loved celebrating our lil' Carter Roo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019