perfect sunday

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

A few more pics from our "early Mothers Day dinner" last Sunday with mama.

Cade praying and saying the blessing before lunch.
Clearly we've taught him early ;) Precious.
He does love his "soon-to-be Uncle Mack", but must have been tired of posing for pics.

Never really believed people when they said Courtney & I look "JUST alike"...until I saw this picture.
Maybe I'm halfway convinced now. Maybe
"Hey where is my Grami going?!"

"Mom are we DONE YET?" (He's like his daddy, not loving the pics.)

We had a delicious meal and mom surprised me with this cute cake for my first Mother's Day. 
She also helped me out around the house, planting flowers, cleaning, etc...
which {you realize as a young mom with no time} was the BEST gift ever. She has done so much
for me and I can't thank her enough! We gave her a mother's day gift but there's no way it could EVER compare to all that she does. Hope to take her on a nice, relaxing getaway sometime this Summer because she certainly deserves it.  
It was the perfect Sunday afternoon and Cade has made this year so so special!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019