Fashion Friday: Lilly Pulitzer Fall 2011

Friday, August 5, 2011

My oh my!
Lilly Pulitzer Fall has just arrived at Sugar and I'm SO excited because I loved some of this season's prints and new styles! Sad part is, I ordered extra sizes in several pieces for myself and I'm now realizing I won't be able to wear them. :\ A bit of a bummer, but ok moving on..

The Angie Dress.
How fun is this? Adore this print and this is such a flattering, classic style!
and I do love the Sadie. I fell in love with it last Fall and I'd get it in every print, every season because that's just how awesome it is. If you've never tried it, run [don't walk] to Sugar and snatch one up this season.
I had a fit over these bright tomato straight leg jeans. I actually ordered an extra in my size but I guess those will be going back out on the sales floor. Too cute!
Oh, Fannie. This is a new style for Lilly, a little retro but boy, is it cute.
Auburn fans, this dress should be sold out by now because of you!
All of the Cassie Slub Dresses were so cute in the new Fall prints!
Love every single one.
The Cassie tees are great as well.
This is one of my favorite prints....
meow!
Ok ok, now this I can wear.
Love this wrap sweater and again, loving the timeless animal prints!
Which pieces are "must haves" for you this season?
Oh and who's ready for FALL?
my hand is raised extremely high right now, thank you very much

**added to post**: Who wants a sneak peek at Lilly Resort next Friday? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019