Team JP!

Thursday, August 4, 2011

This post is a little late, but did anyone else watch The Bachelorette this season?

I watched the first episode, a little of the end and then the finale.
[you know, just the good stuff]

Fortunately I was not into all of the dramz with Bentley and all that jazz. SUCH drama. Yikes! Chad walks through the den if I'm watching it, rolls his eyes, shouts how dumb it is, then quickly exits the room. Sure, it's a bit cheesy, unrealistic, and dramatic so remind me again why we get sucked in so easily? Every. single. time.

I was always "Team JP" because he was so sweet and so darn cute. They seemed to make a great couple and I'm so glad she picked him. Now, let's just pray they stay together.
I thought Ashley looked so pretty on "After the Final Rose".
Actually I got Chad to sit and watch some of the finale. He must have been really bored. He made fun of it the entire time and was most concerned that Ben was leaving on a john boat heading out into the middle of the ocean. ha! But, as we sat there having small talk during commercials, I did something I should have known not to do.
Talk fashion...with my husband.
Big no no.

me: [maybe a little over excited] "I got my first maternity pants today! The new Fall collection arrived at the store and I got the black leggings, you know with a belly support panel? [he is nodding his head dazed and confused at this point]. The leggings are so comfy and I can't wait to wear them with long tunics and dresses pretty much every single day this Fall...and...."

He cuts me off quickly and says so seriously, "Sandi. Hold on a minute. You are talking to the wroooooong person about all this. I don't even know what a tunica or leg'an IS..."

Tunica? Really?

Note to self: Only talk fashion to friends, customers, and employees.
I knew I was pushing it making him watch the Bachelorette!

Here's the Maternal America leggings I was referring to.
I have been wearing dresses a lot lately, being Summer, but hope I can get a few pairs of jeans and also wear leggings, tights and dresses this Fall.
Boots and dresses are going to continue to be a huge trend this season. So many adorable Ivy Jane dresses [that look so fun with cowboy boots] arriving at Sugar lately!

If you were pregnant in the Fall, what was your favorite thing to wear?

Trust me, if Chad doesn't know what a tunic [or "tunica"] is now... he will after this Fall!

*If you, or your friends, are looking for maternity deals, visit our website at www.scsugar.com for some of our maternity sale items. Plus, I'll post the new Fall styles as they arrive too!

1 comment:

  1. Dusty makes fun of me for watching it so I couldn't imagine him watching it with me but I *loved* JP (his presh dimples) from the beginning besides the Bad boy Bentley....probably because I love bad boys ;-) Im super happy for you. You will be a preshh mommy :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019