graduation weekend.

Thursday, June 6, 2019

We knew so many graduates this year, man it makes you realize how fast time flies when you watch a child grow up and graduate from high school...

First of all my best friend's nephew graduated from our high school, Dixie High, (I remember going over to their house the day he was BORN...talk about feeling o-l-d).  I took his senior pics and we went to a fun graduation party Saturday too...


I also had two Sugar gals graduating from Greenwood High. Both have worked for me for several years now and this one below (Brantlee) I've known for nearly her entire life since her mom has done my hair for 15+ years now! Her older sister Sydney (shown below too) worked for me and still does when home from Carolina and Brantlee also babysits for my sister on the weekends too. See, we are all like family :) Love these girls more than they will ever know and I will seriously CRY come August when they load up to go away to college...

We stopped by Brantlee's graduation party on Friday evening...


Saturday morning was busy busy with a baby shower for a sweet friend, Megan. She married one of Chad's best friends a few years ago and now they're expecting their first child. For their wedding her dad built this aaaaamazing venue and that's where they hosted the baby shower as well.

Here's one of our other friend's precious daughters who I think is absolutely beautiful, inside and out.




and here's her gorgeous baby sister too...


After the baby shower we raced to Dixie High graduation and then Zach's graduation party!


A fun day with friends and we are SO PROUD of this guy and all he has accomplished!
His sister, Lawson, was our flower girl in our wedding eleven years ago so yes, we love them like family.  It was a fun, fun day!






Sunday we finally made it back to church. Cade is a trip....I can't...


then we had to go buy teacher's gifts and a few other things at Target, then made it to see Aladdin!


It was SOOOOO good. I definitely didn't expect for it to be even that good but Disney just keeps getting better and better. So impressed. It's a must see. The boys LOVED it and we've been listening to Will Smith's "You Ain't Never Had a Friend Like Me" all week!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019