more halloween fun!

Friday, November 2, 2018

Just a few more Halloween pics I forgot about! 

Couldn't resist this coffee mug from Walmart of all places...


reused a monster jam mug + decor from our Wine Down Wednesday to make Cade a spooky breakfast...


and a sweet friend sent the boys the cutest card :) :) 


Halloween tee from Target for his class party!


and I wore the Boo Crew tee from Sugar, of course, with my new Gucci dupes from Target that errrrbody's been wearing. Not gonna lie, they really do feel like you're wearing cozy slippers (I mean, duh that's obviously what they look like too but whatevs) and they were super comfy and true to size.

Definitely going to be my new go-tos for those work days when I need to be comfy and on my feet!


few more pics my sis snapped...



love Charlie's little face here! for more pics from Halloween, check out yesterday's post

HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019