five things on a Thursday.

Thursday, November 8, 2018


// one // 

last Friday I met a fellow boutique owner/friend for coffee and didn't even know it was "buy the first holiday drink of the season and get a free red cup day" but alas, here I am over here never missing a good promotion or sale. 

I'm not one to go Christmas crazed the day after Halloween, oh but come November 2nd I had a red Starbucks cup in my cabinet. ha!


// two // 

Saturday morning I took the boys to get flu shots and then prizes (+ groceries) at Walmart since they both did so good. Even Charlie, barely whimpered. PTL.


// three // 

our mums we planted last year are coming back and they're BEAUTIFUL. It's finally just now getting to where the leaves are changing and Fall is in full swing. 


// five // 

I also picked up two of our nephews to come play Saturday evening and they all had a blast. We ended the weekend going over to Sugar to begin decorating for Christmas. Insanity, I know...but the crazy retail Christmas season is HERE already. More on that later and what we've been up to this week!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019