tuesday trends : mules at all price points

Tuesday, September 18, 2018


Mules are a huge trend now and let me just start by saying that any flat (especially ones I can just slip on) is a winner in my book. I think they're chic with skinny jeans and a blouse, sweater or crisp button up. Instantly chic.

Here's a few that I've already ordered or they're definitely on my radar TO order. (as if I need anymore shoes, but whatever. The prices are TOO good)

This red bow suede mule from Charlotte Russe (of all places) would be PERFECT for Christmas! 
Add a green sweater, polka dots, tartan plaid...the options are endless.
On sale now for $15!!!


and now y'all know I can't pass up a PINK BOW MULE!!!
$22.99 from Target.


also if you need a good black mule with a bit of flair, these tassel ones are cute for $24.99!


also, a bit more pricey but leopard reigns this season so if you're a leopard lover you can definitely GO WILD here. $88 from Madewell


you can probably tell  I'm in love with bows and also you'll find lots of mustard/yellow hues popping up this season. These fun Charlin Bow Mules by Jeffrey Campbell are my fav and $108!


Lastly for a fun Christmas party, NYE or just night out when mama needs to walk a mile downtown and be comfy...ummmm these bad boys right here:


It's like a Christmas ornament in a shoe. $138 from J Crew

so there ya have it. 

Will you be wearing this Fall? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019