Super Bowl Sunday // Cade's birthday fun!

Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Saturday was fun at Marvel Universe Live,  but we were missing one thing....DADDY! Like I said, he was back in Bama one more time to hunt with friends so when he arrived back home Sunday we were all THRILLED. (aka mama was tired. real tired! ;) we really did miss him...a LOT)

I had Wildtree's Ranch Chicken Chili in the crockpot all day and then Chad went up to our local restaurant, Irene's, to get pizza. We had a Bi-Lo cake, ice cream and cupcakes too. Oh and lots of apps for the pregame. Since Cade had celebrated with my side of the fam already, we had Chad's fam over to eat and watch the Super Bowl with us.



DON'T BLINK!
Love my big six year old...


He wanted a monster jam cake, so I bought a pre-made Bi-Lo cake and topped it with candles and a Monster Jam toy truck. Ain't no shame in my game. He loved it.


cousins





after cake and ice cream it was time for a few more presents...


he racked up on new baseball gear since he's moving up from t-ball to fast pitch this year.
 Lord help us!


It was a fun night. I was PUMPED the Eagles won (big Gamecock and Alshon fan here!) and of course the halftime performance stole the show (well in my opinion anyways, because I'm an even bigger JT fan over here...)

I'm off to Atlanta tomorrow for ApparelMart and hope to round up a Spring/Summer 2018 fashion trend post on Friday so be sure to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019