MARVEL UNIVERSE LIVE | Greenville, SC | 2.3.18

Monday, February 5, 2018

I hope to have a video soon, but Saturday morning I pulled off quite the surprise when Cade woke up on his birthday. The tickets were as low as $15 for Marvel Universe Live and when I found out it would be on his actual birthday, I knew it would be a must. 

We kicked off his sixth birthday morning with funfetti pancakes and a few presents from me and Chad! 


Chad was back in Alabama hunting (last time for the season, whew thank the Lord) so mom and I surprised Cade (Charlie went too!) and he had no idea until we got up to Greenville in the parking garage. I handed him his t-shirt and Spiderman jacket to put on and his eyes just lit up!







He was so excited and so was Charlie! It was Charlie's first time at Bon Secours...




It was a great show (again, I need to post video) and afterwards we had lunch at Longhorn where Cade got a kids steak and free dessert too! He loved.


We did a little bit of shopping, he picked out even more surprises and we had a fun day in Greenville! 

Next up, his Super Bowl birthday dinner with family...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019