happy december :: one big catch up post

Monday, December 4, 2017

well that went fast.

December is here and we are recooping from a jam-packed November. We know December will be "busy", but we hope to take a break from the busyness and soak in all that this fun month has to offer! 

Here's how our November went down.

HOLIDAY OPEN HOUSE WEEKEND 

After finishing up decorating the store, Uptown hosted their Grampe Stomp (wine walk) that Friday night where I enjoyed seeing so many sweet customers and even besties from high school...


Saturday and Sunday it was Holiday Open House to kick off holiday shopping in Uptown Greenwood. While I worked, my mom took Cade and Charlie to Cade's little singing program in Abbeville for kindergarten. They met Santa and rode old fashion carriage rides. Certainly had a blast!




ready for holiday open house in the Eden Poncho & my new fav Sam Edelman slides.


we had a coffee bar and fun promos going on all throughout the store!


THANKSGIVING + BLACK FRIDAY

The next week we were BUSY prepping for our biggest day of the year at Sugar! I dont know if I've ever worked that many hours in one week. It was insane. Lots of 10+ hour days. 




I was determined to get everything done so I wouldn't have to go over on Thanksgiving Day (Ive done it before and I reeeeally made sure to never again). It was a laid back day full of yummy food at my in-laws and we enjoyed resting, that's for sure.



"Whatchu mean it's not time to eat yet!??"
Most thankful for those two little turkeys right there!!!

After a loooooooong Black Friday, I also worked Small Business Saturday then Saturday night I crashed and watched Clemson/Carolina game here at home. Sunday I tried to get our tree up and begin decorating , then we took a break and went to a birthday party at The Fun Factory for cousin Hayden...

Peace out Black Friday!





Whew, so yes that was our November and to round out the month we went on a FUN FUN trip last week to rest even more and celebrate mama's busy month of work being over!

More on that next...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019