clemson vs. auburn game

Thursday, September 28, 2017

Sometimes I randomly have sweet customers who can't use all of their season tickets and go to every Clemson game. (Trust me, my blood runs garnet as a Carolina grad but living in the Upstate we have a looooot of Clemson fans!) She told me they couldn't go to the Clemson/Auburn game and my eyes lit up. I knew it was a few weeks after our ninth anniversary and I knew my Clemson-lovin' husband would love to go to this huge game.

I surprised him a few weeks before by wrapping up the four tickets + parking pass I purchased from Stephanie. He. was. floored. Seriously on cloud nine from that point up until the game. He sent a text out to his guy friends and the first one to respond was his friend "Stump" (all these guys have nicknames, I swear)....


So that's who went with us! His wife Rebecca (middle) and I have been friends since I met her younger sister Ruth and was BFFs with her from 8th grade on. Like legit these sisters are family to me. My "other sisters! "

and the hot chick in the orange on the left? well that's my friend Reagan I posted about here and here that kicked cancer's BOO-TAY and is just doing FABULOUS. Seriously she glows from within! Her hair is growing back so fast, she''s even had a haircut and she is just the most. fun. friend to be around. We all love her oh so much and we're all so honored to call her our friend. This woman is a warrior...


styling in our #Sugwag


He has watched me pose entirely too many times...

and I love him for it :) 



we stopped to see more sweet friends on the way in to the game...



a fun day with friends and watching those Tigers win .... again. 

Happy hubs, happy wife. 

This is what a nine year anniversary gift looks like. 
Mmmmhmmm, he better KNOW I love him now! Lawd.

Carry on Tigers, carry on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019