// weekend snapshots //

Monday, February 27, 2017


We didn't have too much planned this weekend and after coming off of a quick trip to West Palm, I was fine with that. Ready to do nothing but snuggle with my babies. I was in a "Spring mood" on Saturday. Didn't pull out my Easter decor quite yet, but I did switch out the rug in the kitchen for a new fun one from Lulu & Georgia. The boys also helped me go through their closets and dressers to try to weed through what they've outgrown, which is always so sad because they are growing at lightning speed!!!!! Too fast.


That afternoon my brother in law brought our niece Macy over since they had baby showers to host and hospital ball to attend. We decided to skip out this year and offered to keep Macy. The boys didn't know what to do! Here they are all piled up in our bed Sunday morning just gawking over her. They love her so much and just sit and stare...


Excuse the chocolate pancakes all over Cade's face, but check out this little doll. She's soooo dang precious and we had the best time with her! I'm going to go ahead and give a shout out to all moms of three though. Whew. Three under five is a whole new ball game. Luckily Cade is a huge help and again, we loved our first sleepover! Can't wait for her to come back.


Last night we went over to a friend's to eat fish that daddy caught on Saturday and then men fried up for us, now we're ready for a busy week at Sugar and then a fun wedding weekend for one of my friends in Greenville.

I'm trying so hard to diet this week so I can get back into some dresses from last Spring/Summer for this weekend. The holidays were fun, but not good to me in the weight department. Also I ate wayyyyy too much in West Palm Beach. (calories don't count on a "work vacay", right?) Ugh, I tried on a one piece at the outlets before leaving WPB last week though and it was not fun.  I shutter at the thought of getting into a swimsuit in a few months, so here's to eating healthy. So far I've only had coffee + Zone Perfect bar this morning (all I could pick up real quick next door at Main Street Market). Just going to cut carbs, drink less soft drinks, and lots of lean protein throughout the week. Oh and a TON of water. I did really good with that this weekend, but prayer chain needed for the rest of the week. Seriously. If you have any quick healthy recipes that are your favorites, PLEASE share :)

Happy Monday! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019