:: five on friday ::

Friday, January 13, 2017


What a week. Holy cow! Monday we had a few friends over to the shop to watch the National Championship (my Clemson-lovin husband has been on cloud nine all week) and then Tuesday morning it was off to ATL Gift Mart with my sister for the day. We finished off the day with Cheesecake Factory and my favorite Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake. Yesterday I took Charlie to get his first haircut (seperate post on that!) and had lunch at Groucho's (my fav!) with one of my favs - Beth! She even surprised me with Strossner's cupcakes ... also my fav. It's really been a fun birthday week already, but I've probably gained five pounds already.

Now, here's my take on Five on Friday!


<< one >> 

For all of you Clemson fans out there, we've been taking pre-orders on these adorable Lauren James National Championship tees that will arrive to us by the end of next week. $38 // super soft pima cotton , tagless tee. These are seriously the only tees I want to wear anymore! Snatch one up now by clicking HERE





<< two >>

We've also got Resort and a few Spring styles rolling in. My favorite time of year! I just love these bright, fun dresses. Britt Ryan is one of my absolute favorite lines we carry at Sugar...



<< three >>

This month has been all about me taking a little downtime here and there after the crazy busy holiday season and taking my boys (and nephews!) to do some fun stuff. We went out for pizza and saw SING! one afternoon. It was so cute. I love that Reese Witherspoon is one of the main characters...


Then another day we went to Anderson and took the boys to Krispy Kreme for the first time! 
In awe...


all of these new fun shenanigans really wears Charlie out. He falls out wherever...


<< four >>

Speaking of Charlie, in case you missed it ... I did an 18 month post earlier this week and still can NOT believe we will really be planning a second birthday soon. Unreal.


<< five >>

Soooo tomorrow is my 33rd BIRTHDAY! Not sure how I feel about this (**gulp**) but I'm looking forward to just a relaxing weekend with my boys. No big plans, just want to continue the "chill month" and soak up the good stuff. Whether it's a simple lunch with the sweetest friend or dinner with my entire family, I simply want to BE. Be healthy, be happy, be content...at 33.

I couldn't ask for anything more. 

Happy weekend friends!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019