:: weekend ::

Monday, October 17, 2016


so a lot going on this weekend, but then we had a super lazy Sunday. I felt like I walked around thinking "what do I need to be doing?" but besides the usual cleaning and laundry, then sorting some Fall clothes I really just soaked up time with the boys, played outside, and RESTED. It felt great.

Friday was a crazy day at work then I zoomed home to pick up the boys (Chad was hunting. Darn rifle season opened up last week and I am seriously like a hunting widow!) and we raced to Belton for a sweet gender reveal. I wish I had saved more pics from my Snapchat (@scsugar) but it was a precious "Putters or Pom Poms" and the granddads actually swung and hit the golf ball at the same time which busted with the color of the gender. PINK! Year of the girls, yessss.

Here's a pic of me, Charlie and some of my best girlfriends...some dressed like it's Fall, some dressed like it's Summer (my hand raised!) which I thought was comical because this sums up Fall in South Carolina. It's ridiculous that the high this week is 88 degrees. 88 degrees!!!! Now, I love warm weather and I love Summer but when it's time to be Fall and wear Fall clothes I'd like for it to feel that way.


Here's an outfit as I was planning for Saturday night that I thought works great for this time of year. A lightweight top with 3/4 sleeve + jeans + open toe booties or flats. Nothing too heavy. It was perfect to wear to an outdoor engagement party/oyster roast for Vivian & Ben!

LaRoque Betty B Top // HOBO clutch // Beautycounter Lip Gloss in Fig // Citizens of Humanity Avedon Ultra Skinny in Axel // Sam Edelman flats (from last year, similar here

It was a fun engagement party, lot of laughs, and great time catching up with our gals in Greenville... 


Cheers to Ben & Viv and cheers to more fun shenanigans on the bach weekend and at the wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019