:: five on friday ::

Friday, October 14, 2016


:: one :: 

Cade's preschool pics arived this week. Be. still. my. heart. I can't. WHY does he look so grown? He really does look so much like Chad too. I need to go back and find Chad's pics when he was 5ish and compare. Definitely framing these asap...


:: two :: 

Lilly Pulitzer's new RESORT 16 collection rolled in to Sugar this week. I love all the navy. It's just easier styles to incorporate into your Fall wardrobe so you don't feel like you're leaving the house in an "Easter dress" in October! We posted this pic on Sugar's Instagram yesterday and I will link up the items below. Lots of fun gift items arriving too!

Lilly Pulitzer Willa Top // Lilly Pulitzer Leaf Me Alone Cuff // Ashley Brooke Designs "Like a Boss" Coffee Mug // Sara Happ Lip Scrub in Passionfruit // Sheila Fajl Everybody's Favorite Hoop in Brushed Gold // Coconuts Fringe Booties from Blossom Shoes & Such (sold out) // Articles of Society Lucy Legging in Skyline (restocking soon @ scsugar.com)

:: three :: 

Last night I took dinner to one of my best friends since birth. Literally. Our moms were on the same hospital floor having us within three days apart (I was born Jan 14th and Kelly was born Jan 17th). They were also good friends, isn't that wild? We've been friends ever since and just two weeks ago Kelly and her husband Jared welcomed a precious, beautiful baby girl into the world. Baby Wryn needed lots of snuggles last night while mommy & daddy ate their meal (my mom made them, no I can't take credit) in peace. She is soooo tiny, but just a doll. Love her so much already!!


:: four :: 

Lots planned this weekend, including a gender reveal tonight for some of our sweet friends in Belton and then an engagement party for one of my good friends in Greenville tomorrow night! Here's a pic from their perfect engagement in Martha's Vineyard. So pumped about hanging out with my girls tomorrow...


:: five :: 

Big news: Garth is coming to GREENVILLE (aka the closest music venue to us). Chad and I have kinda sorta had a "concert bucket list" since we were dating. We both love music (especially live music) and love going to concerts. We spent our one year anniversary trip at CMA Fest in Nashville and we've seen so many of the greats since then or just over our lifetime. Reba, George Strait, The Judds, Hank Williams Jr...I have lost count, but one we have yet to cross off the list is Garth Brooks. When he announced his "coming back tour" last year, we were like "Ok. This is it. Let's do it" Then cue our oldest Cade needing a hella dental work around Christmas time and those tickets for the Charleston show in February just didn't seem like a smart idea. #priorities. Our friends still went and we said oh well if he ever comes back close we will try to get tickets. Well friends...today is the day. Tickets go on sale at 10am and I'm sure will sell out in minutes so here goes nothing. Garth was THE country music entertainer of the 90s, his shows were just something to be seen. I'm sure he's not smashing guitars and swinging from the ceiling (or maybe he is...) but I do think it's going to be a fun show and y'all know I love some Trisha Yearwood helloooo Food Network. Her show is one of my favs! ;) The hubs will be excited the most but again, wish me luck...


Hope everyone has a great weekend and if you score Garth tickets let me know!!

4 comments:

  1. But did you get the tickets!?!?

    & looove Cade's school pic! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAAAAAAASSS we did! Have you been to a Garth show? If so, do tell friend. I am so excited. We got floor seats (further back, but still) and honestly the prices weren't near as bad as I expected. Merry Christmas to us! LOL

      Delete
  2. Love how you styled the new Lilly line :) Can't wait to add more to my closet!

    happilyevergriedlscom.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank ya....it's a good lookin' Resort collection but just wait until you see Spring!!!!!! ;)

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019