charlie's 9 month check up

Wednesday, April 20, 2016


Charlie's face when the doctor tells us he's STILL waaaaaay off the charts for height, weight, and head circumference. 


That's right, our big boy weighed in at 25.12 pounds at NINE MONTHS!

Holy geez no wonder my arms are huge.

He was 32 inches long and is healthy as can be. He is an absolute blessing.

I forgot to add that some of Charlie's favorite things to do is...

- take a bath 
- say "BOOT-TAY" (Y'all I dont even know)
- watch Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
- try to grab my cell phone
- try to grab my hair 
- try to basically grab anything and everything

After our check up we went for yogurt at Yep It's Yogurt! 
Can you tell they love each other?? :)


Hope we make lots of visits here this Summer and have many, many more healthy check ups!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! Jack weighs the same! & Everyone tells me how big he is!! HAHAH! He is SO precious though!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019