:: october ::

Wednesday, October 21, 2015


How in the world is this month almost over? I blinked.

To say that the past couple weeks have been insane and busy is an understatement, so as you can see the ol' blog here has suffered. I figured there's no way to completely catch up at this point, so I guess I'll post one big recap soon. Is it November yet? *sigh*

For now, here's a few pics of our {attempt at} Fall decor that I took a few weeks ago. As exceptionally busy as this October has been, I do love this time of year and a new season in the new casa is always fun. Cade is definitely at the age where he's having lots of fun helping. The skeleton decor is all him (ha!) and he also was so proud he picked those acorns all by himself. He says he likes it to be "smoooooooooky". It's the little things!







More pics {and loads of updates} coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019