:: happy fall ::

Thursday, October 29, 2015

I am so bad about only taking pics of my boys on my cellphone, so I decided to dust off my Rebel on Sunday and snap a few pics of these two cool dudes in our front yard.


The fence the hubs made keeps everyone from backing into the french drain that our builder made to run water from our front yard under our driveway and out to the woods. He added corn stalks to be festive {ha!}, so cue photoshoot time...


not staged. be still my heart.


"LOOK MA! NO HANDS!!!!!"



This so sums up our boys. Mr. Comedian and Mr. Serious. Hilarious!


my whole world.


and just for kicks - regardless of how one of my ferns completed trumped the other, I do love our front porch this time of year!


Can't believe how fast this month has flown by. Hope to post more updates tomorrow, but if not then I hope everyone has a Happy Halloween weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. STOP. IT. these are precious! i need a copy for my "fridge of fame." haha...no, but seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! They are so cute... I love it :)
    Happy Friday
    Chelsea @ thewilliamsjourney1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019