:: snapshots ::

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Charlie has been here for almost a week and I can't believe it. We are adjusting to life as a family of four and can't wait to share his birthday story soon. For now, here's a few more snapshots from my phone of our time in the hospital and first few days here at home!

The first pic we posted of our new little bundle of joy.


and our first pic as a family of four. I can't tell you how much this makes my heart smile.


Cade's first time meeting Charlie. He was obsessed from the get go.


Those big ol' feet. I'm obsessed with baby feet, I swear. Crazy to finally see what has been kickin' the heck out of my ribs for the past couple of months!


He weighed 7.14 when we left the hospital, then at his checkup yesterday he had gained back up to 8 even. He's nursing great and I am so glad things are so much easier this time!


All of the heartburn and indigestion was worth it. Look at that head full of black hair...
just like I had when I was born. I just knew he was going to have more hair than Cade did!


Ready to go home the morning of the 4th...



then since we've been home, the brotherly love has been on overload.
My heart seriously could explode seeing these two together!


Cade is SUCH a good big brother, as I knew he would be. 
He's so protective over him {almost too much, it's pretty comical} and really has been a huge help!


Still surreal that we have TWO babies now. I just sit here with tears of joy and can not thank the Lord enough for our two precious gifts. He is SO good!!!

1 comment:

  1. Aww I love seeing Cade with Charlie - so precious!!! I'm so glad things are going good!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019