:: our weekend ::

Monday, July 13, 2015

First full weekend at home with Charlie bug and it was a good one. It all started last Thursday night when his buddy, and second cousin, Blain (born just 7 weeks earlier) came over to visit. If this photo isn't a hoot! It looks like Blain is yelling for someone to get Charlie off of him and Charlie is over there thinking "ay yi yi you're giving me a headache". I can not wait {ok, maybe I can...} to see what trouble these two get into. They are sure to be BFF for life!


Thursday we also had Charlie's newborn pics here at home with the talented Abby Williams.
Here is just a sneak peek from my iPhone. I die. Can not wait to see the rest!


This is also hilarious. The face Charlie gives his brother...a LOT!


Friday morning I had the sweetest package show up on my doorstep. 
Two boxes of chocolate from some of the sweetest friends. How did I get so lucky?


I also had a little time to finish getting my "home office" set up (a.k.a. a tiny desk in the bay window of our bedroom). It's right next to the bassinet, so consider it multitasking at it's best. I just needed some sort of space to organize my things, sit and write thank you notes, work on Sugar stuff, etc...
Most of the time I sit on the couch with my laptop, but I do need a desk to be more productive.


More visitors Friday night (mostly just family) as we grilled burgers on the Big Green Egg and let all the boys play. EIGHT boys under the age of eight. This is how you contain five of them (and their food and messes...yep the trampoline. They love it)


. Big cousin Carter LOVES lovin' on baby Charlie. He's such a good babysitter already, I must say.


and big brother Cade is also proving to be a great babysitter too. I've started pumping so others can help me feed and Cade LOVES giving Cade a bottle. Sure, I have to keep my eye on him like whoah but it definitely gives me a few minutes to pick up the den. Honestly, he is a huge help!


Speaking of picking up, I'm constantly cleaning with a newborn + a wild three year old boy (throw in a messy husband too). My favorite Mrs Meyers Peony was on sale at Target a few weeks ago and I definitely stocked up. It makes cleaning and washing bottles less painful, I swear.


Saturday night I was dying to get out of the house and Chad's bestie's parents live not even a mile from us so we drove over for an impromptu shrimp boil and to let the kids swim.
I had to get this pic of my precious Carter wearing an outfit I snagged for him at market.
I may be bias because he's my nephew, but he is seriously so handsome!


So is this little monkey. He was posing for the camera already!


Sunday afternoon I also wanted to get out of the house for a few hours (and I desperately needed a Starbucks fix) so I went to Sugar to begin sorting through the mounds of sale items in our back room that we will put out beginning this Friday. You can not miss this sale! So many good things.
It will be in store and also online at www.scsugar.com Friday morning at 10am.
[I added 50 new sale items online yesterday that will launch Friday morning. Just sayin'. It's huge]


After a few hours of success at work, I came home to snuggle with my babies and treat myself to...yep, you guessed it...the CHOCOLATE. Shari's Berries does not disappoint let me tell you.
Delish!


Hope everyone else had a super sweet weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Goodness y'all have been busy!! I can't wait to see Charlie's NB pictures!! & how awesome & cute is it that Cade is bring such a big helper!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019