what we've been up to lately

Friday, April 3, 2015

I've had this drafted all week and haven't had the time to sit down and publish. Here's a hodge podge mix of what we've been up to lately...

I snagged the cutest Home Binder Refills (much needed for me to start since I have zero organization at home) and I also couldn't resist the two notepads. I know there's a million apps to keep up with your little one's day but I am still a pen & paper gal. Everything was on sale recently over at Emily Ley's website. I just love her stuff! 


While I'm organizing, Cade has been helping Grami on Fridays do a little gardening. I am so impressed that while dressing himself, he managed to at least match his top (even if it IS a pj top) and his boots. All green. Mixing prints already.


We've enjoyed some quiet Saturday mornings full of coffee, Southern Living, then I've been sneaking and working on Sugar stuff before Cade gets up!


I love how this gift for my sis-in-law turned out. We've deemed their new pool "Isbell Oasis" (Isbell is their last name) and I got Chad's aunt to do the cutest decal on this acrylic ice bucket and fill it up with party goodies. Can't wait to kick off the Summer by the pool. Trust me, this big belly will be propped up on a float often! 


I've enjoyed fun Saturday night date nights with this stud muffin and Aunt Coco.
Such a ladies man.



We went out on our "date" for Mexican and this kid is still serious about his cheese dip, Lord help.
Touch and you die.


As I mentioned before, Sugar has been crazy lately. New Spring styles are flooding in and I couldn't be more obsessed....yet, then upset....because I can't wear them right now! HA!


Off to celebrate a fun Easter weekend. I can't get over how fast this year is already flying by!
Happy GOOD Friday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019