lucky number 7

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

7 years. 

It flies by!

Sugar celebrated 7 years in beautiful Uptown Greenwood this past weekend and it was a fabulous fun-filled {yet I must admit, exhausting} week.


On Tuesday night I hosted a fun Lilly-themed party for a group of gals. One of them was the winner of our silent auction donation at the hospital ball, which was a VIP night with 10 of your friends, $100 gift card and 20% off everyone's purchases. So. much. fun. The gals racked up!

Lilly themed cupcakes from Strossner's for the win...


This was after some of the ladies had already left, but have I mentioned how much I love my customers? They're seriously the sweetest. Not just saying that. Seriously all of these ladies here and countless others have been with me from the very beginning. I can't express how much their loyalty means to me! I just love having the opportunity to "treat them" as much as possible.


The next day (or couple days after maybe...) I enjoyed cupcakes for breakfast.


Then Thursday kicked off our birthday weekend and it was full of fun free gifts with purchases (like lots of Lauren James swag), fun daily giveaways, amazing sale items (most still on our website!), yummy treats and fun drinks.


I can't help but to share our new #momboss tee we got in for the weekend, because you know I have to have one of these!


Lots of bubbly, popcorn, and cupcakes...


and an oh-so-precious card from one of my besties to give me just the boost I needed, 
every single year! SO beyond thankful for sweet friends...supportive family...and God's graciousness for allowing me to live out my dream for another year.


Here's to even sweeter years in the future as big changes may be coming to Sugar soon to provide our customers with the absolute best shopping experience ever. 
Also if you haven't checked out our new website, click here and get to shopping.

Thank you again to everyone who came out last week. Love and hugs to you all!

1 comment:

  1. I love this how cute :) Great job !!! Congrats on 7 years!!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019