ePantry: such a great new find!

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

A few weeks ago I saw this on Pinterest for $10 OFF + a Mrs Myers hand soap + Free Shipping at epantry.com. Sounded like a great deal, Mrs Meyers is my favorite, and since I'm SUPER excited to keep our new home sparkling clean, I was definitely interested in new cleaning products. 


New cleaning products that smelled great and were plant-blased, non-toxic, earth-friendly, biodegradable. I became a big fan of Mrs Meyers several years ago and fell in love with the Lavender scent. It really made me excited about cleaning (because most of the time, that I am not) and it was a refreshing change from the ordinary strong Clorox smell I was use to. The products work great and to get several at a great discount sounded fabulous to me. Oh not to mention convenience, because especially since pregnant I loaaathe going to the grocery store. Every day I feel like we run out of something and it's just a pain. 

From epantry.com. Their mission...

Making the best household products the easiest to get.

ePantry grew out of a simple realization: we all tend to opt for what’s convenient, especially when we’re busy, and especially with “boring” products. We’ve all made the last-second run to corner store to pick up that $4 roll of toilet paper. But the easiest option usually isn’t best for your family, your wallet, or the planet.
We use technology and a simple user experience to replace stressful last second errands with a service that’s fun, economical, that you can feel smart using. We care about your family (future generations included), and all of the products we sell reflect those values — making it easy to keep your home and our world clean.
You save an average of 26% vs your local grocery store and there's never a service or maintenance fee. You only pay for the products you get. They have paper products, cleaning products, toiletries, even baby products!! You can set it up to ship monthly, bi-monthly, or just as you need it. Lots of great "green" brands such as Mrs Meyers, Seventh Generation, Method and more! 

So my first order arrived last week...


and I got all of this...
(i kept the tape on the top since I knew I was leaving it packed to take to the new house)


1 -Mrs Meyers Toilet Bowl Cleaner
2 - Mrs Meyers Multi-Surface Cleaner
3 - Mrs Meyers Dish Soap
2 - Mrs Meyers Hand Soap
1 - SMART Reusable Kitchen Cloth

that's 9 products for a whopping $23.06 

They are sure to last me a whiiiiiile. If I had walked in Target, just the Mrs Meyers products alone averaged over $4-5 each, which would have totaled this order to probably $35+ after tax. Not to mention the gas to get there. No commitments with ePantry. What have you got to lose? But $$ and KEEP your sanity.

Here's to hoping for a CLEAN and "GREEN" toxic-free new home in 2015 and beyond.
It's all about making those small changes that could make a big impact in the years ahead!

If you're interested, CLICK HERE to check it out, since there's a $10 referral credit when friends jump on board. Head on over, take advantage of amazing deals and then refer friends for your credit too. It's a win, win...and we will ALL have amazing-smelling, squeaky clean houses. Ok...at least until the kiddos dirty it up again! :) Have fun!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! This is awesome!! Cleaning products is one thing I really dislike buying because they're so expensive! I'll definitely be looking into this! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019