saturday at market.

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Saturday morning (yes only 12 hours after returning from the beach...and driving all the way home, might I add) I hopped back in the car at 7am with my sweet friend (and Summer helper at Sug, since she's a full time teacher), Allison. First stop on the way to Atlanta...Starbucks in Commerce!
Bring on the caffeine. They never get my name right, btw.


We started the day at 10am with one of our favorite lines here at Sugar...Karlie!
Their lightweight printed sweaters are the bomb.com and always a hot seller. 


We DIED over the new sweater cardigans for Fall...


 ...as well as lots of gameday sweaters over at Kerisma showroom too. One of each, please!



We did order a few lines that had Spring ready. One of them being Hatley. I adore the new chambray styles with anchor print. Too, too cute. We ordered both!


and this raincoat is phenomenal. Seriously I can not wait for these to come in. 
Exceptional quality. Classic.


Also these jumpsuits for Spring. Huge trend!!


There was soooo much more we ordered, but I have to leave a few surprises.
Fall 2014 and Spring 2015 are going to be GREAT!

On the way home we stopped at the Mall of Georgia exit to hit up World Market and Marshalls before heading over to the mall to stop at Sephora and have dinner at Cheesecake Factory. (Yes, we are some shopping fools!) I was excited that this Summer flatware at World Market was on sale. Snatched it up because we desperately needed new everyday flatware and how fun is this?


Then FINALLY, the Marcelle Ottoman I have lusted over for nearly two years now was on sale for even less than the sale price shown on their website. I had to have it. We have a dark brown sectional and have always had a dark brown coffee table. Until we get a new, lighter sofa (after kiddos are a tad older), I figured this would lighten things up a bit. 

Once again, I can't stay away from my favorite color...



It was a fun day, but a LOOOONG day since we didn't get home until 10pm.
Thankful I had Allison's help!!
Now to sit back and wait on all of the amazing new Fall styles to arrive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019