// five on friday //

Friday, August 15, 2014

// one //
 
If you're a fashion lover / fashion blogger fan like me, chances are you've seen Pink Peonies' unveiling of her new closet this week. My jaw hit the freakin floor. It was even better than expected. I had seen sneak peeks on her Instagram, but hoooooly cow. Her entire home is a total DREAM HOME for me. Amazing!
 


// two //
 
Not sure what is up with these cooler temps in August around here, but I'm not complaining. Summer is my favorite season but Fall is a close second and for some reason this year I am ready. Ready for the Fall fashions, ready for football season, ready for all things pumpkin. I would like to enjoy just a few more Summer weekends by the pool first though...
 
 
// three //
 
Trying to figure out which piece of furniture I want to try this GORGEOUS finish on? Have mercy.

 
// four //
 
This week we had to decide on exterior doors for the new casa. Who knew doors were such a big friggin deal? Our front door will have sidelights and a transom, so we opted for a simple, solid, two panel door. I plan to jazz it up with a big, bold, door knocker and awesome hardware though. Oh and a fun color of course! It's like a blank canvas that we can easily change in the future for a completely different look and the options are endless...
 
 
// five //
 
Still in shock over Robin Williams' sudden, tragic death this week. I thought this quote was so fitting for my post this Friday. True, true words from a man who brought so much laughter to this world! 
 
May he rest in peace and may we all remember to keep that spark of madness, creativity, and drive...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019