five on friday

Friday, May 9, 2014


:: one ::

I am absolutely in l-o-v-e with Lilly Pulitzer's new Summer collection. ( I actually like it better than Spring, but shhhh don't tell anyone) My favorite is this new fun print, Spa Blue Jellies be Jammin. My favorite color combo is aqua and pink, so helllooooo. Head over heels, I tell ya.

The Elsa Top is a no brainer. Styled here by the gorgeous Haley Shepard of Sequins and Things


I also think the new Riley Tassel Trim Scarves are so adorable. 


:: two ::

Speaking of adorable, we also have super cute new infinity scarves over on Sugar's website for only $16! They're lightweight and perfect for Summer. Great way to add a pop of color to any simple tee.


:: three ::

My mother in law took some of the kiddos to the strawberry patch last weekend and we loaded up on strawberries. Dying to try this yummy salad. I have GOT to start eating more salads and less "#1's with a sweet tea" at Chick fil A if I even want to think about getting back into a swimsuit anytime soon.


:: four ::

I love my GIGI clutch and recently spotted the Gigi Jessica Zipper Tote in Sand at the cute shoe/accessory store down the street. Am I crushing on this bag and wishing Cade had enough money to buy it for me for Mother's Day? Absolutely. What a perfect neutral bag. Well worth the investment if you ask me. You can also have tiny initial monogram. Even better.



:: five ::

this home. in Charleston. I'm sooo obsessed.





happy weekend!

4 comments:

  1. The Jellies be Jammin print colors are so so gorgeous. And I love a good lightweight scarf...I need to go check out the $16 options! I keep telling myself that I need to eat healthier, but when at Chick-fil-a, I just can't pass up my nuggets and sweet tea. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That home is gorgeous! I'm obsessed with Charleston! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019