favorite pins friday.

Friday, February 7, 2014

Quick post today as I'm busy prepping for Cade's birthday party this weekend (YAY!) but I obviously haven't been too busy to pin this week, so here's a few of my favs.

This living room. Love every single thing about it.


and this kitchen. Seriously, dying over here.
Trying to figure out how I can talk Chad into a new kitchen in my absolute favorite color.


Makeup contouring. Y'all. I watch Youtube tutorials for hours about this stuff. (when the insomnia ensues) I'm so intrigued and being the makeup lover that I am, have to try this soon.
Life changing.


Also, speaking of a change...I pinned Olivia's hair color here because I really want to go dark again. Back to my natural color. I've only done this once within the past 10 years probably, but my hair felt so much healthier and I really loved the look.


I also want this cut and for my hair to look like this every day. Um, yes please.


Also love this Essie color "Bobbing for Baubles"
I'm certainly in a "dark color mood" lately. Blame it on this long, dreary Winter.
 

One thing to brighten it up has been Lilly Pulitzer's new Spring that has arrived at Sugar
That's a whole other post for another day, but I really do have lots of favorites!


Oh and this :)



 Have a fab weekend dolls. xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019