catching up...

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Before I get into Cade's second birthday party that was this past weekend, I thought I would share a few photos from the previous weekend and a few more things we've been up to.

Feb 1st weekend I directed a wedding for some of Courtney and Mack's precious friends Christopher and Taylor. 
The rehearsal went well (even though I was so nervous because I had never directed a wedding with a double aisle before) and the rehearsal dinner was gorgeous. Look who even showed up...


Mack and Court were in the wedding. Here we are at the rehearsal dinner...
(did not mean to color coordinate. It happens all the time though)


The wedding also went well. After the stress of the ceremony was over, it was time for the reception!!!


I think I was boo-hooing as Christopher danced with his precious mom to "A Mother's Prayer".
Aaaah, I know I will blink and this will be me and Cade. Gosh.


Mr. and Mrs. Simmons


With Amy. Our moms are best friends and we go waaaaay back. Love this girl!


 The photobooth was a huge hit!


In other randomness, I went into TJ Maxx to pick up a few toys for Cade's birthday (as if he needs anymore...I mostly got books) and I couldn't walk out without this adorable basket for $12.99. Love it in my laundry room!


I've also been busy ordering for Fall. Yes, FALL! Dear Lord, we haven't gotten into Spring yet. The crazy wacko world of retail ladies and gentlemen.


This past weekend my sister hosted an AMAZING prom kickoff party and fashion show at her store (next door to mine) called Voila! Miss SC Teen even came for the fun and was spotted shopping the racks at Sugar.


Cade wanted a little "Step & Repeat" action...


Then he had an outfit change and met Miss SC Teen! 


On Saturday, we also had a fun birthday party for my bestie's youngest Brantley. He is almost exactly one year older than Cade. It was a fun fish fry and he had the cutest cake. Love all these sweet boys...


Up next, Cade's BARNYARD BASH birthday party!

1 comment:

  1. Cade is SO precious!! I can't wait to see all of his birthday shenanigans!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019