my love for ballard designs

Thursday, September 26, 2013

I've shopped Ballard Designs for years now since Chad and I have been married, settling in our own home. We still have our Ballard monogrammed shower curtain from years ago, then since I've purchased the chevron indoor/outdoor rug, topiaries, etc... and have been pleased with every purchase!
I love, love, love the style. 

So when I found out there was a "Ballard outlet" called Ballard Backroom near Atlanta (two of them actually), I knew I had to visit. Living in the Upstate of SC, I guess we're blessed with Ballard outlet in ATL and then Pottery Barn outlet in Gaffney. All it takes is a quick hop on I-85. Score.

On our way back from market in ATL last week we stopped by the Ballard Backroom near Roswell. My pics are out of order, so let's start with what I ended up purchasing.

I snagged it for $13. It was marked down to a lower price then an extra 50% off of that. Do I have the couture chair that it works with? No. Maybe one day though for a pretty desk or my secretary I want to refinish! Monogrammed would make it even better, don't ya think?

Here's how Censational Girl used them in her gorgeous home.


Next, I didn't get these for myself, but for a friend who's building a gorgeous new home (I am way too basket obsessed already, have more than enough, but if I had the room in my Camry, I probably would have caved and gotten more. Can you ever have too many baskets?) The "deal of the week" was this 3-Basket Set which I couldn't find online but retail price on tag said $120. Whaaaaaa?
I snagged it for $29.99. Much better! 

Found them used in this pretty image from Pinterest, that also showcases Ballard's Eldrige Rectangular Chandelier which I also happen to love.


Ok what I did NOT get but I'm kicking myself for, are the Check Panels with Valance that are online for at least $135 per panel. I think they would have been $40-50 per panel after discounts. Great deal on these because they were amazing.


What else did they have in store? Dining tables...some were pretty scratched up, but I didn't look closely to all of them.


Bar stools! Lots and lots of bar stools...


This outdoor lantern was a great "deal of the week" for $50. The only thing is some things may be slightly crooked, or distorted so you just have to check but I am sure no one would have noticed that if hanging on an outdoor porch.


This upholstered ottoman was also a tad broken but at right under $100, I could fix it and make it work for our new living room one day. Again, if only I had been in an SUV!


Here's the nested baskets I was telling you about...


Rugs on rugs on rugs...


We ended up also getting my mom two 5'3 x 7'7 indoor/outdoor rugs for her front porch to go under each swing. This was "part of her early Christmas" because we couldn't wait to give them to her and knew she would enjoy them most this Fall! Retail price is around $60 each and we got them BOTH for $60! This was really the main reason we came and I'm so glad we were able to find two matching for her porch. They had a lot more than what is even shown in the pic above.

All this talk about home decor fits perfectly with the new Garden & Gun that arrive. Off to dream about a new "great Southern home" even more!


1 comment:

  1. You snagged some great deals! & A Pottery Barn outlet!? I've only recently become obsessed with them (I know, living under a rock!?) but, my pocket book for sure keeps me at bay! HAHA! I will definitely have to check out Ballard Designs online b/c I don't think we have them here in Texas.

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019