Lilly Sales and BLOG SALE!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Anyone finally shop Lilly Pulitzer's Endless Summer Sale yesterday? I tried to get on to see what was available and prices, but "OH SHIFT - the internet broke". Crazy. I can't imagine how many people tried to get on their website, but over at www.scsugar.com, we are having our own little Lilly sale this week! 

All remaining Lilly Pulitzer Spring and Summer is an extra 20% OFF already marked price. Savings up to 80%! Even less than Lilly's Endless Sale so hurry, hurry and head on over to shop now!



Also since it was raining all day Sunday (boooo) and I was home all day for the first time in about14 consecutive days, I did lots of cleaning and realized there were a few Lilly items I had that I wanted to post on eBay, so I thought I'd put them on here first.

Comment or email me at sandimhall@hotmail.com to purchase!

NWT Lilly Pulitzer Millie Jacket in Ginger Orange 
Size SMALL
(unfortunately too small for me even though I have the dress to match)
retail price $248 | SELLING FOR $45 shipped.

sorry for the iphone quality pics

This is a style from a few years ago. 
Can't remember name of dress but I call it the "Halter/Critter Dress" with critter screenprint detail at hem. It's 95% cotton | 5 % spandex. Only worn handful of times
SELLING FOR $20 SHIPPED
Size Medium 



I'm so bad because I don't remember this print either but it was just from two Summers ago I think. Silk/cotton blend and size SMALL. Only worn few times, now it's just too snug post baby.
SELLING FOR $30 shipped.


NWT: Lilly Pulitzer Talia Skirt - Multi Give me Wings
Size 8 | fully lined.
Retail $138 | SELLING FOR $35 SHIPPED 



Lilly Pulitzer Worth Skinny Mini in Lagoon Green from two Fall seasons ago.
Size 8
98% cotton 2% spandex
SELLING FOR $30 SHIPPED



This is a picture I found online of them to show more back pocket detail and how they fit!
They are an ankle crop.


Last but not least, if you know anyone who needs an extra Serena & Lily Ben fitted crib sheet, I have one still in the package brand new. Retail is $36. Selling for $20 shipped!




That's all for today. Don't forget to head over to Sugar's website!
Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019