friday randoms

Friday, June 7, 2013

Just a bunch of random stuff on the blog today because this week has been CRA-ZY. 
Hallelujah it's Friday and I get the day off tomorrow before going to market in ATL Sunday. Me and little man (and my big man!) have fun plans and I'm so excited about a Saturday off! 

First up, I am slightly obsessed with our new Starfish Enamel Stud Earrings that came in this week. SO presh and perfect to wear all Summer long. I've found now that I have a toddler, stud earrings are my best friend, even though he constantly tries to pull those out too. Glad they are all the rage these days!

Starfish Enamel Studs | $8 | www.scsugar.com

I found this picture of me when I was a baby. Naked. On a horse. With a cowboy hat. 

Don't even.

I couldn't help but to see a little bit of resemblance here. Not a lot, but some.
He is definitely all McClain.


Speaking of horses...

You don't use your horse as a step stool to kiss a picture of your mommy and daddy?

Apparently we love horses around these parts, always have. I know this wasn't the safest thing, but as I was lying on his nursery floor  the other night I nearly died laughing when he did this. SO glad I took a pic. (and yes after just a few minutes of playing in there, his room is a mess. I've given up)


A few days ago I looked around and Cade had gotten Chad's work badge and put it around his neck, just walking around. He picks up on EVERYTHING! Future USPS employee??


Also last weekend at Chad's parents we made Cade try on one of Chad's baby outfits. How precious is this? I see a baby Cade photo shoot in the future. As if we haven't done enough!


So that's baby Cade overload for the day. Hope everyone has a great weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019