weekend of celebrating

Monday, January 21, 2013

Saturday night my sister and friends schemed up a "surprise birthday celebration" planned for me. She knows I love surprises! I had no clue what we were doing but I was to be ready by 3:30 to leave for Greenville.

I wore a Tracy Negoshian dress, Spanx reversible tights, [which are AH-MAZING btw. We have them at Sugar]
 and my favorite Sam Edelman Louie fringe booties!
My sis in law and Beth R picked me up and off we went. Again, I had no clue until we pulled into the parking lot. I had been in that area before since Bella Bridesmaids (where Court got her dresses) was in the same shopping complex on Augusta Road, and maybe she remembered me saying I wanted to go there. It's called "Vino & Van Gogh" and it's owned by Marquin Campbell, whom I met several years ago and carried her jewelry line in the store. She is so sweet and what a genius idea. You all should check it out if you're in the area. It was "Abstract Night" so our paintings were crazy free form and it was so much fun. Two of my friends surprised me coming up all the way from Charleston and N Myrtle Beach. I was FLOORED. Can not believe so many friends came to celebrate. I am truly one lucky gal and love these girls SO much!

missing a few in this photo!




so proud of my painting. Can you see the hidden "JC" for my boys initials?
(Joshua Chad and Joshua Cade. Always thinking bout' them!)


After painting our little hearts out, we went to Nosedive downtown for dinner where my sweet hubs and all the other guys met us! Fun fun time. 

Still can't believe Cameron came all the way up from Charleston and Heather from NMB!


Can not believe my sis got me George Strait tickets! I thought she purchased them for her and Mack. I am a huge country music fan period, and told her I'd seen just about everyone in concert except for George. I mean he is classic. Must see. So exciting that this is his final tour and he is coming right here to the Upstate at the Bi Lo Center. Absolutely perfect. Can not wait! 

I also LOVED my cake. Amazing.



What a wild crazy fun night with the best group of friends ever. Thank you to everyone who came, all of my awesome presents (which you were not suppose to bring. Seriously, y'all are way too sweet) and for my sister for planning this fun much-needed night our for this tired mama.
Cheers to staying 29 forever! 

2 comments:

  1. That's so sweet! Looks like y'all had a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! you have some great girlfriends :) Happy belated birthday!!

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019