Fashion Friday: Britt Ryan of Boston

Friday, May 4, 2012



Today I'm going to spotlight on one of my favorite lines at Sugar, Britt Ryan of Boston!
Britt Ryan is the former Molly B, if you remember that preppy line. Britt bought out Molly B and while she has kept preppy looks of seersucker and cotton, she has also incorporated silk & charmeuse prints/solids that have put her in the ranks with Tory Burch, Kate Spade, Elizabeth McKay, 
Milly, and Tibi.

Here's a look at some of my favorites from her Spring and Summer collection, all available at Sugar!

How adorable is this cotton eyelet dress? Perfect for graduation and brides to be!
I am in LOVE with this dress. Gold bangles and nude pumps? Yes please!
"Do the wave" polynesian dress. Talk about a fun dress!
and this maxi in "Do the wave" Caribbean is STUNNING!
dainty, feminine clover print
This is also on my must-have list. We've had this in navy but I love the strawberry daiquiri color!
Classic shift with trendy cut-out detail. 
Come in and try Britt Ryan next time you're at Sugar
You'll love these styles for years to come!

[Also - I have several Molly B dresses and Britt Ryan styles from previous years that unfortunately do not fit the same/as well anymore since little one arrived. Some I never had the chance to wear them/still have tags on them. Would anyone be interested in me doing a blog sale? Mostly sizes 4 & 6? May try to get one up for next week. I desperately need more room!]

3 comments:

  1. Yes would love it. Not sure they would fit me still. I hope :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let me know when the sale takes place. May want them post baby!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the "Do the Wave" dress. Please let me know if you sell any of them. I finally lost my baby weight and I need clothes that fit! But our baby budget doesn't allow me to shop like I used to! Haha.

    Make sure you stop by the blog. I am hosting an awesome Southern Tide Giveaway!

    http://friedpinktomato.blogspot.com/2012/05/southern-tide-skipjack-polo-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019