// five on friday // a look at our week

Friday, May 26, 2017

Thought it would be fun to show a typical week around our parts on this edition of Friday five. We had a lot going on and I'm so glad it's FriYAY!

// one // M O N D A Y

Monday was just a regular ol' work day and I will admit, even though I had plenty of rest Sunday with all the thunderstorms/rain...I was still a little exhausted from the weekend celebrating these two love birds. Check out their wedding recap post HERE.



// two // T U E S D A Y 

On Tuesday we were set to partner up with our local United Way for a fun Book Drive to provide a free library for the SOARS program this Summer. A way to give ALL kids access to free books! It was a busy day and a huge success. Such a fun event!



there's a cute story behind the stuffed dogs too. This was just the beginning of all the books we brought in!! Our customers ARE AMAZING!
// three // W E D N E S D A Y 

You may not can tell from this pic, but Wednesday we were all tired of the kiddos feeling bad so my sister took my niece Macy to the doctor that morning. Yep, double ear infections. Then I took Cade that afternoon since he was worse than Charlie and he also had an ear infection! Got lots of meds to get the babies well by the weekend!!!


// four //  T H U R S D A Y 

Cade definitely needed to be well because last night he had his last preschool program!!! They still have a few days of preschool left, but it was a fun little program and he received his preschool diploma. I'll post more pics soon, but I just still can't believe my boy is kindergarten bound in the Fall.


"Now Bubba, let me tell you one thing..."
// five // F R I D A Y 

To top off the busy week full of doctor's appointments, events and preschool fun...we're going to have a few friends over tonight to grill out and just RELAX and let the kids play. It's just what we need to end the week and I'm really hoping to string up a few patio lights and set the "shop patio" for tonight and for the rest of Summer. Here's a little inspiration:






Cheers to kicking off a busy Memorial Day weekend with graduations and wedding plans. Hope you all have a great one too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.
Theme Designed By Hello Manhattan
|

Your copyright

copyright @sandimcclain 2019